Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hidden Valley Ranch

Brian has a patch at our community garden for growing vegetables. He enjoys the work quite a lot and it's been a lot of fun for the tinies as well as a great learning experience. I quite like to make sure that the tinies are eating vegetables, especially after our Whole Food Challenge, so this was a great way to do it.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but kids love to dip. So we always are making dips of some sort for the raw veggies like buzzing up hummus in the food processor. I was sent a large box of Ranch dressing from Hidden Valley Ranch and it was a BIG HIT here, especially with Joe. Joe adores "dipping" and now calls the Hidden Valley Ranch "the Vegetable Dip." We gave away a few of the bottles to friends and family and everyone was absolutely thrilled.



And then I found their website which has a ton of recipes available.

If you have lots of veggies around or are wanting to get your own tinies to try them, you could always give this a go. It works for our crew.

*No money was exchanged for this review. I was sent the products for review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment