Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In which I review "Coco & Tini"


I was recently introduced to Coco & Tini and - I am in love.

As someone with sensitive skin myself (read: I break out in psoriasis whenever I'm stressed or using a lotion with a perfume in it), I've always been a bit wary with what I put on the tinies' skin. I've tried almost every kind of "natural' or sensitive skin product out there. Either they weren't as effective or they smelled weird or they simply were a green-wash.

So I was thrilled to find out that local Vancouver company, Coco & Tini. Their line of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and bubble bath is fantastic.



  • Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate-Free
  • Newborn and Baby Friendly
  • No Artificial Fragrance
  • No Artificial Preservatives
  • Tear-free Formula
  • No Parabens
  • Gentle Cleansing Properties
  • Nut-Free Ingredients
  • No Animal Testing


Full disclosure though: I love it not only because it's natural and pure or even because it's gentle on sensitive skin but because it smells so darn good and look! Owls!








I'd love to send some business their way. Check them out or order here.


Natural. Pure. Simple. Clean.
We believe in embracing the purity of nature in our everyday lives. It just makes good sense.
All our ingredients are obtained from European and North American sources.
Our products are dermatologist-tested and contain mild, natural ingredients that are effective yet gentle on babies’ and kids’ sensitive skin.

Disclosure: I received samples of their shampoo, conditioner, bubble bath and body wash for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment